1. 'Samsung Smart Academy' (hereafter referred to as ‘The Workshop”) shall be held at selected venues as shown from time to time on Samsung Singapore official website www.samsung.com/sg/ and its related application pages.
2. The Workshop is part of the organizer’s ongoing effort for the benefits of Samsung users and its validity is subject to the sole discretion of the organizer.
3. The Workshop is open to Singaporeans and non-Singaporeans (hereafter referred to as "Participants") who are interested to learn more about Samsung products.
4. Participants under the age of eighteen (18) must seek parental and/or guardian approval to participate. The Organizer will assume that the participants under the age of eighteen had parental/guardian approval upon registration.
5. Participation in the Workshop is valid for Samsung or non-Samsung phone holders.
b) He/she is required to select his/her location and preferred course (General, Intermediate, Advance, Essential) as shown on the website calendar details.
c) He/She is then required to select to register for the available slots on the calendar, choosing the preferred date and time based on available workshops as shown.
d) He/she must complete all the required particulars.
e) A workshop registration acknowledgement email will be sent to Participant’s email address within 24 hours. Print out the successful registration email and present it at the selected workshop to gain entry.
7. Registration for the free workshops is based on first come first served basis and the availability of seats and classes.
8. Participants who bring along valuables and personal property to the workshop do so at their own risk and are responsible for the safety of their belongings. Samsung will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to any personal items and/or accident/injury to the participants arising from any circumstances.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any registration entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
10. By participating in the Workshop, the participants or representatives have given consent to the organizer to retain the participants’ registration information for advertising and promotion purposes.
11. By participating in this Workshop, Participants are taken to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions herein and shall adhere to all and/or any decisions made by the organizer.